How We're Different
- Our mission. Our focus is on getting you prepared to work as a licensed professional.
- Small classes. We prefer small classes where the instructor to student ratio is reasonable.
- Low turnover. Our educators stay with us; they share the school’s mission.
- Experience. We were founded over 20 years ago. Before that, we offered continuing education for over 20 years!
- Accreditation. That means that we have standards & expectations of institutional quality that we strive to exceed.
- Beautiful school. Everyone says our school is more like a high-end spa. We want it to be a place students enjoy.
- Proven Methods. We know that there are different types of learners. Our program is designed for different learners & our educators are experienced with different learners.
- Theory. Theory is what is behind what you do. Why you choose this or why you didn’t do that. When you complete the program, you will know what you are doing & why like a 2nd language.
- Practical Application. We have created rubrics (like recipes) for every detail of how you do what a stylist or aesthetician does. Little steps take you on a long journey.
- Testing. Yes, testing. We have created tests on both theory & practical to enhance your learning. We don’t have students who fail the state licensing exam!
We know you have a choice in schools. We choose you & hope you will choose us. If you are ready to invest your energy into becoming a successful, licensed person in the professional beauty space, we can get you there. Are you ready?
Downtown El Dorado
Being in beautiful, downtown Downers Grove means you can walk to boutiques & restaurants before or after school or when you are on a break. Did you know Forbes Magazine named Downers Grove one of the top 10 friendliest cities?